facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
log in or register new account.
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

It is I, the SOUP!

Napisany przez FalseSoup, 18-09-2026, 14:17
It is I, the SOUP!

Offline FalseSoup

#1
Hello fellow food lovers. I am False Soup, or just soup. Or a stew... just call me whatever you think fits. I'm a Lithuanian in my later 20s and I hope to make friends! I played a huge variety of racing games, but I have never tried a project like this, AND on GTA SA, too. So I hope that my inexperience with MTA and some gameplay mechanics won't piss you off 

REAL G's JOIN THE SOUP RACE! Anyone hosting soup race without my consent will be diced, put into a big pot and boiled into a soup. You've been warned

Angel Angel Angel Angel
Reply

Offline Kar

#2
Soup 6700
[Image: 71bsqavnti7f1.jpeg]
Reply

Offline SpeedyValen

#3
hi n' welcome

let's have a race someday
Reply

Offline YoWorstNightmare

#4
wrong soup
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 
Reply

Offline FalseSoup

#5
(21-09-2026, 05:07)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: wrong soup

grumpy mod...  Tongue
Stew is love, stew is life
Reply


Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)